UPSC Online – Registration and Application for IAS Exam 2023 Know the procedure of UPSC online registration Application, preparation, and application to take the IAS Exam 2023.
Candidates who dream that of the IAS, IPS or IFS must be able to take this UPSC Civil Services Examination. Only those candidates who sign up and submit the UPSC online application will be allowed to participate on the exam.
UPSC Online – Registration and Application for IAS Exam 2023
It starts with to register. Registration is the procedure that allows an account to be established through the UPSC website. After registration, candidates must apply online in order to pay exam fees.
UPSC Online Registration
While the Civil Services Examination (CSE) is still being conducted in the traditional ‘paper pen’ method Registration and the payment of fees for the examinations are now online.
There are two primary sites for UPSC:
- upsc.gov.in The website is where UPSC issues important announcements about various examinations.
- upsconline.nic.in The website is where UPSC solicits applications for different tests.
Candidates should be aware that all applications for UPSC Civil Services Examination should be submitted only through the official website upsconline.nic.in.
Official UPSC website upsconline.nic.in upsconline.nic.in provides UPSC exam online applications admit cards, admission cards as well as other pertinent information.
“When can I apply online for the UPSC Civil Services Examination 2023?”
The announcement for the UPSC Civil Services Examination for 2023 will be announced on February 1 2023. Candidates are eligible to submit your application for UPSC CSE 2023 between February 01, 2023 until February 21, 2023.
- UPSC CSE 2023 Prelims Date: May 28 2023 (Sunday)
- UPSC CSE 2023 Mains Date September 15 2023 (5 days)
- UPSC CSE 2023 Interview Date: January-March 2024 (expected)
- UPSC CSE 2023 Final Result Date: April 2024 (expected)
“How can I apply for UPSC Exam Online?”
You must submit an application for each exam held through UPSC independently. There are separate applications to fill out for UPSC Civil Services Exam Prelims Mains, Prelims, and Interview.
There’s nothing complicated about the process. This UPSC CSE 2023 notification will provide the IAS application procedure in depth. To give you an idea how to apply, we will outline how to apply:
This UPSC Civil Services Examination Application Form comprises two parts: Part I and Part II.
Instructions for filling out part I on this form. UPSC Form CSE-2023 for application
- Go to the official site of UPSC Visit the official website of UPSC – upsconline.nic.in
- Go to the Exam Notifications tab.
- Click on the Apply on the Online tab.
- Click here to access the link to sign up for Civil Services Part-I registration.
- Check the application instructions carefully before clicking Yes.
- Complete all the basic details on the Part-I application form like Name Birth date, category, gender email ID, contact number, permanent address, Marital status, parents names, community Education qualification, etc.
- After all information has been completed, click Continue. Make sure to check all the information in the online form thoroughly and then click Submit.
Instructions for filling in part II on Part II of UPSC CSE 2023 application form
- Pay the UPSC Application fee on the internet (through SBI Net Banking/ debit card/credit cards) or in offline (by cash via SBI bank cashier) method. (Fee Female/ SCor ST/ PwBD None; other candidates cost Rs 100)
- Upload scans of your photograph or signature, as well as a photo ID card according to the UPSC requirements.
- Input the details related to payment details for fees and exam center.
- Click the ‘I Agree’ after having read the declaration.
- After clicking this button, an web page with the registration number will be displayed. Make note of the registration number. Print out the page.
Note If you have other questions or concerns you should look up this ClarIAS UPSC online application Guide.
How do I apply online for the UPSC Mains 2023 exam?
Only those who meet the requirements for UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2023 can be eligible to sit for UPSC Mains 2023.
The candidates who have been selected must fill out an application form called the Detailed Application Form I (DAF-I) online at upsconline.nic.in.
How do I apply online for UPSC Interview 2023-24?
Only those who have passed the UPSC Civil Services Main Examination 2023 are eligible to apply to sit for UPSC Interview 2023.
Candidates who have been selected must fill out their Detailed Application Form II (DAF-II) on the internet at upsconline.nic.in.
How do I pay for fees for the UPSC Exam Application fee?
In the case of Prelims or Mains examinations UPSC will collect a tiny fee from applicants. Candidates are able to pay the UPSC Exam application fee in online or in offline in offline mode.
Mode of payment online: Candidates may pay online for fee for application via Visa/Master/RuPay credit/debit card or online banking at SBI.
Offline Mode: Candidates are able to pay their fees for application by cash in any of the branches at SBI. Candidates who select the ‘Pay by Cash’ option must print their pay-in-slip generated by the system during part II of their registration. They can deposit the fees at the counter at SBI Branch. SBI Branch on the next working day only. Candidates must be aware that the option to pay by cash will be disabled one day prior to the date the closing date for applications. Candidates who created their pay-in-slip prior to the process was deactivated may pay in every SBI branch during bank hours from the date of closing.
Preliminary Exam Fee: Rs. 100 for General/OBC Male Candidates
Mains Exam Fee: Rs. 200 for General/OBC Male Candidates
Note: Females, SC/ ST/ People with Benchmark disabilities are exempt from paying fees.
Specification of Candidate’s Photo and Signature in UPSC Application
- Photo: Size 3 KB – 40 KB
- Signature: Size 1 KB – 40 KB
UPSC Helpdesk numbers of Guidance
If you require any adviceor clarification on applications, candidatures, etc., applicants can reach UPSC’s Facilitation Counter located near the gate C of the campus by phone or in person. number 011-23385271/011-23381125or 011-23098543 on days between 10.00 hours between 10.00 hrs and 17.00 hours.
Tip: You can look up the UPSC FAQs by ClearIAS to get quick answers to questions from members of the ClearIAS Team.
How can I cancel the UPSC CSE application?
Candidates are able to withdraw their UPSC application by following these steps:
- Go to the official site at upsc.gov.in
- Click on the ‘What’s New section.
- Go to the Withdrawal of Application: Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2023
- On the screen that appears Click on the link for withdrawal.
- Con the withdrawal link for the application located in the right-hand corner.
- Follow the directions and click the Yes button.
- Enter your registration number and press continue.
- Input the following information: (1) Name (2) Gender (3) Date of birth (4) the Father’s name (5) the Mother’s Name (6) mobile number (7) E-mail ID
- Select the option that allows for the cancellation of the application, and then press the agree button.
As mentioned above candidates are able to cancel the UPSC CSE 2023 application.
How can I download UPSC E-admit Card Online?
As opposed to hall passes (paper), UPSC now issues e-admit card. After submitting their application, applicants are able to download their e-admit cards one month before the exam. Candidates then have to take one of these prints and bring it with them to the exam hall.
Candidates who are applying in the Civil Service Exam
- Prelims: Around 100,00 (10 lakh) applicants apply each year. However, around 5 lakh applicants show up at exam day. exam day.
- Mains – Around 10500 candidates who have passed UPSC Mains. Candidates who pass the UPSC preliminary exam can apply for UPSC Main exam.
- Interview – More than 2200 candidates who are eligible for an interview for the UPSC Main exam are eligible to apply to be considered for UPSC Interview.
Exams are conducted by UPSC
UPSC has many tests like Civil Services Examination (CSE), Engineering Services Examination (ESE), Indian Forestry Services Examination (IFoS), Central Armed Police Forces Examination (CAPF), Indian Economic Service (IES) and Indian Statistical Service (ISS).
Of all the tests, Civil Services Examination is generally regarded as to be the most prestigious exam.
UPSC Exam announcement will be announced on the official website upsc.gov.in.
It will also be published in an Gazette announcement.
Download an example UPSC announcement from the ClearIAS beginner’s guide.
UPSC Syllabus for IAS Exam
UPSC the syllabus of Civil Services Examination will be released in detail in the exam announcement.
UPSC Civil Services Examination syllabus can be downloaded from the ClearIAS app or website (directly from the menu section).
UPSC Exam Results
The outcome from this UPSC CSE Prelims 2023 exam is expected to be released by the middle of November 2023 (tentative).
Mains 2023 results could be expected by Feb. 2023 (tentative).
The final result for UPSC CSE 2023 can be expected in April 2023 (tentative).
Visit on the results of the UPSC page to find ClearIAS for the most recent exam results.
UPSC Online Marksheets
Candidates’ marks for all those who took part at the Civil Services Examination will be published via UPSC Online. UPSC Online Website.
Marks, cut-off marks and answer keys for the UPSC CSE 2023 are expected to be available in UPSC Online. UPSC Online website only after the entire process of taking the Civil Services Examination 2023 is finished, i.e. after the announcement of the final results.
UPSC Online Preparation
ClearIAS aids UPSC applicants prepare online and pass the IAS exam through self-study.
Free UPSC study material covering all the subjects listed on the UPSC syllabus are included in ClearIAS.
As per the ClearIAS Test-based method there are 40 online mock tests are available (for the Prelims).
Exams are available as models for the Mains exam as well.
The idea behind ClearIAS TTT Approach is that involves investing in the three “T’s” namely the Textbooks and Test Series and techniques. The three ‘Ts’ listed above are the necessary tools to pass the UPSC Civil Service Exam.
In terms of books you should begin your preparation using NCERT books , and later move to the standard reference books.
Mock Test Series is very crucial in exams like UPSC Preliminary Exam (Objective) and UPSC Main Exam (Written). integrates the methods and textbooks in the practice exams that makes it different.
UPSC Civil Services Exam demands not only knowledge but exam abilities as well. ClearIAS has come up with a variety of strategies to help you pass the UPSC Civil Services Exam with ease.